The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.