IGPA MembershipsIf you have any questions please contact Christie Prescott, email@example.com Idaho Grain Producers Assn: (208) 345-0706
Mail in Form
Print, fill out, send this form to:
Idaho Grain Producers Association
821 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83702-5832
Fax: (208) 345-6760
Sign up for these great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Unsubscribe to Magazine
Use unsubscribe form here: Unsubscribe